Tuesday, February 3, 2015

CM6.1 for the LG Ally

I have a new project idea! Its CM6.1 for the LG Ally. If any developers would like to help that would be awesome!!! If we had CM6.1 on the LG Ally it would be one of the best ROMs for the Ally. There is a CM7.1/CM7.2 port but it's not all that great. This project would be the only stable CyanogenMod VS740 ROM. It is easy to get files from 2.2 to work on 2.2.1. This is why Project Gretel for LG Ally was abandoned. The Developers knew that they could not go any further because it was getting to hard to get files to work. What I am saying is please help with the Development of this ROM. If you help, I will make sure you are in the credits file on the ROM. My LG Ally is sort of bricked so testers are wanted. If you want to test or build this ROM, email me at ryanc.viewpoint@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment